Admission process for classes VIII and above (ONLY as Per Vacancy)
No Direct Admission in class X & XII
- Registration forms may be collected from the school office between 10:00 am to 12:00 noon from Monday to Friday (on payment of Rs 500)
- The candidates will have to appear for an Objective Test of 1/2 hours duration which will cover the following subjects: English, Mathematics, General Aptitude Science (50 marks)
- On the same day of the test, the candidates will be interviewed. The interview will be of 30 marks
- All candidates have to provide proof of
- Academic performance and
- Co-Curricular activities participated (Certificates etc) in previous school
- The cumulative marks of the written test (50 marks), interview (30 marks) and the curricular & cocurricular performance (30 marks) in the previous school will be considered for admission
- Syllabus for test interview will be from the previous class of the candidate.
- The candidate will be informed by phone call about the date of Written Test and interaction with the Admission panel (in case of vacancy).